Grilled Lamb & Almonds Shrimp Roast Potato & Creole
- 4 Andouille sausages, chopped
- 1 pound (455 g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 red potatoes, quartered
- 2 ears of corn, quartered
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon of butter, cubed
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
Cajun Seasoning Mix:
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 and a half teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients to create the Cajun seasoning mix and stir until well combined.
- In a baking dish, mix the quartered potatoes, corn, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the Cajun seasoning mixture.
- Ensure that the vegetables are evenly coated with the spice mixture. Place cubed butter on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chopped sausage, shrimp, minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and ½ tablespoon of the Cajun seasoning mix. Save the remaining seasoning mix for future recipes.
- Mix the sausage and shrimp well with the seasoning.
- Add the seasoned sausage and shrimp to the same baking dish as the corn and potatoes.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked and the sausages are heated through.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with lemon slices and a refreshing beer!
- Enjoy your flavorful Cajun-Style Sausage and Shrimp Bake!
This revised content provides a fresh take on the original recipe while ensuring SEO standards are met.