Delicious Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe – A Must-Try Dish! 😋
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- Sliced carrots
- Sliced celery
- 1/2 can of peas
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Crumbled bacon
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can of flaky biscuits
- Place the boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour the can of chicken broth and both cans of cream of chicken soup over the chicken.
- Add your desired amount of sliced carrots, celery, and chopped onion.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes over the mixture according to your taste preferences.
- Cook on the high setting for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, carefully remove the chicken and shred it. Then, add the shredded chicken back into the crockpot along with some crumbled bacon and the peas. Stir everything together.
- Break the flaky biscuits into smaller pieces, leaving them uncooked, and place them on top of the mixture. You can break each biscuit into about 3 parts.
- Continue cooking for another hour or until the biscuits are fully cooked and have a delightful golden brown color.
- Now, your Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings are ready to be enjoyed!
Don’t miss out on this mouthwatering dish. It’s an easy and flavorful recipe that’s perfect for any occasion.