Delicious Spaghetti & Mozzarella-Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 pound of spaghetti
- 1 French bread loaf
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, drain it and set it aside.
- Slice the French bread loaf in half lengthwise.
- In a small saucepan, melt the unsalted butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until it becomes fragrant, which should take about 1 minute.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture evenly over both halves of the bread.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley on top of the bread halves.
- Place the bread in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the bread becomes crispy and achieves a beautiful golden brown color.
- While the bread is in the oven, heat the marinara sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the saucepan and toss it to coat with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Once the bread is done baking, remove it from the oven and generously top each half with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Return the bread to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and become delightfully bubbly.
- Slice the cheesy garlic bread into portions and serve it alongside the spaghetti for a mouthwatering meal.”
This revised content provides a fresh take on the original recipe while adhering to SEO guidelines.